Friday, February 25, 2011

Hil's Grad School Graduation Cake

As I mentioned below, my friend Hil graduated from Graduate School with her Master's in Teacher Education yesterday. For her graduation celebration I made the cupcakes below, as well as this teacher themed cake for her. The cake was a triple layer lemon cake with lemon curd filling and a lemon cream cheese frosting. It was a total success. The angle of this picture is not all that great, as you cannot really see the chalkboard all that well with the ABC on the front.. but I think you get the picture. The yellow thing on the right is supposed to be a ruler, but you can't really see the details in the picture. Glad that I could be a part of her graduation by making her this cake.

1 comment:

  1. and let me add here that not only was it fun and creative, but it tasted absolutely wonderful! Nice blog, Steph. The name is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete